I have been learning Objective C / iOS on the side for the past several months now. I have worked through several books and some of the apple documentation. I am working on a non-trivial application now and as normal Stack Overflow as been a great resource…
I was working on an HttpModule today that I will try and blog about later. I wanted to make an interface that I was programming against internal. This of course broke my unit tests. Luckily
This morning I tried running our entire capybara suite and a ton of tests failed due to an issue with the Selenium Webdriver. It took some searching and tinkering to come up with the fix below.
The following links were very helpful and provided most of the patch below that I added prior to the code that runs the tests:
I have known about knockout.js for quite a while now. It’s one of those libraries that gets a lot of coverage, I just haven’t had the time to check it out.
From the introduction:
The other day, I wanted to test that a certain element had the focus with capybara. This is what I came up with:
assert(@s.evaluate_script('document.activeElement')[:id] == 'IdOfElement', 'The element did not have the focus')
Note: @s is my session. I am managing session myself as I am testing a non rack app…